NABH Accredited Dental Hospital
Anu’s Dental is the first and one and only Dental Hospital in Telangana to be accredited from the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH), a constituent board of Quality Council of India , New Delhi, for rendering quality, affordable dental care and maintaining standards for betterment and complete safety of patient.
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) which was founded by the Government of India in 2006 is a benchmark for excellence in health care providers. With its list of more than 500 distinct elements that need to be fully implemented and various protocols, transparent polices to provide quality care for patients.
- Patients are the biggest beneficiary
- Highest Quality Care and Patients Safety
- Patient satisfaction is regularly evaluated
- Rights of Patients are respected and protected
- Provides an objective system of empanelment by Insurance Companies and other Third Parties.
- Commitment to quality care and continuous improvement
- Transparent policies and protocols to provide quality care for patients
- It provides hospitals for continuous learning, good working environment, leadership and above all ownership of clinical processes.
- What NABH means to Anu’s Dental
- Anu’s Dental being the first and only dental hospital in Telangana State which is NABH accredited is bound to provide highest quality care to its patients at affordable prices ensuring patient safety first.
- Anu’s Dental can proudly state that the only dental hospital in state to provide quality treatment to patients at the lowest possible cost.
- Anu’s Dental guarantees patients access to highly qualified and advanced dental care.